Short hair, don’t care. Having short hair does not mean you have less styling versatility. In fact, you can always embrace your short hair with a world of hairstyling options, including bun hairstyles. Whether you’re preparing for a special event or just want a chic everyday look, here’s a step-by-step guide for the top 10 ways to create stunning bun for short hair.
The Classic Low Bun For Short Hair
If you are searching for easy bun for short hair, this one is your best choice. The classic low bun is effortlessly chic and works for various occasions. Here is how to create it:
- Start with dry, textured hair for added volume.
- Gather your hair at the nape of your neck.
- Twist the hair and secure it with bobby pins to create a neat low bun.
- Adjust the tightness to achieve your desired look.
If you intend to make a messy low bun for short hair, you will need to gently tug at the bun after creating the classic bun. Then, leave a few loose strands for a messy and relaxed look. After that, apply some hairspray to keep the style in place.
Messy Bun with a Twist
This style of messy bun for short hair is a great way to add a playful touch to your look by incorporating twists into your bun. To create this look, you will need to:
- Start with slightly tousled and textured hair.
- Divide your hair into sections.
- Loosely twist each section and secure them into a messy bun using bobby pins.
- Pull out a few strands for a carefree and stylish vibe.
Braided Crown Bun
Braid crown bun is not only for the long tresses. It also works great on short hair for a romantic look. To achieve this look, let’s follow these steps:
- Firstly, part your hair down the middle.
- Create two small braids on each side, starting from the front and going towards the back.
- Wrap the braids around your head to form a crown.
- Gather the remaining hair at the back into a bun and secure it with pins.
Top Knot for Short Hair
Girls, believe me. This easy bun for short hair is definitely helpful and we all need it for our lazy day when we don’t feel like washing our hair lol.
Apart from that, top knot hairstyles are trendy and work well for both casual and formal settings. Here’s how to get an effortlessly cool look with top knot bun on short hair:
- First, gather the top section of your hair at the crown.
- Twist it into a knot and secure it with bobby pins.
- Adjust the knot’s size to achieve the desired level of sophistication.
French Twist Bun
Want to elevate your short hair bun with a touch of French elegance? French twist bun is just for you. This sophisticated style is a perfect choice for a night out or a formal gathering. Below is how to create it:
- Sweep your hair to one side to keep it sleek.
- Twist the hair upwards to create a French twist.
- Secure the twist with bobby pins.
- Tuck the ends of your hair into the twist for a polished look.
Half-Up Messy Bun for Short Hair
This simple messy bun for short hair combines the best of both worlds with an ideal balance between casual and polished. And this is how to create it:
- Section off the top portion of your hair.
- Secure it into a high bun, leaving the rest of your hair down.
- Tug at the bun slightly for a more relaxed feel.
See more: How To Create A Topknot Bun
Chignon is a great way to show off your graceful contours with elegance. To create this hairstyle on short hair, you will need to:
- Gather your hair at the nape of your neck.
- Twist it into a neat chignon.
- Secure the chignon with bobby pins, ensuring a clean and polished appearance.
Double Buns for Short Hair
When it comes to cute bun for short hair, double buns is a qualified candidate. It helps to channel your inner trendsetter while giving off a playful and youthful vibe, perfect for a fun day out or a casual gathering. This is a step-by-step guide on how to do it:
- Part your hair down the middle.
- Create two small buns on either side of your head.
- Secure each bun with bobby pins.
- This playful and youthful look is perfect for a casual day out.
Low Ponytail Bun
You don’t need to put much effort into a bun for short hair, and this one is of no exception. A low ponytail can be created within several minutes for a both practical and stylish look for any occasion. Here’s how to create a low pony bun:
- Secure your hair into a low ponytail at the nape of your neck.
- Twist the ponytail into a bun and secure it with bobby pins.
This hybrid style combines the elegance of a bun with the practicality of a low ponytail.
Bun with Hair Extensions
Hair extensions are a great way to rock a variety of bun hairstyles since they give you the length and volume you need. And what’s more? You can take them on and off easily during the day with temporary hair extensions like Clip-in hair extensions or Halo hair extensions.
Short hair doesn’t limit your styling options, and creating a bun for short hair is a timeless choice. So now, let’s try our 10 bun hairstyles for short hair step by step guide to find your perfect look. And don’t forget that Macsarahair, the leading Vietnam hair factory, is your go-to source if you are seeking high-quality hair extensions to create these beautiful bun styles.
From temporary hair extensions like Clip-ins, Halo, and Ponytails to permanent hair extensions like Wefts, Tape-ins, Keratin tip hair and many more.
Simply WhatsApp us at +84379989559 to get the big deals and instant support on premium Vietnamese hair extensions!