Beauty & Hairstyle
5-MINUTES-HAIRSTYLES FOR LAZY GIRLS TO BE AS GORGEOUS AS EVER IN EVERY OCCASION – PART 2 (END)
(… Continue from part 1)
5. Twisted pigtails
Just a little effort and you have already made your casual hairstyle become more delightful and cute with these twisted pigtails. This hairdo is a “partner” that couldn’t be more suitable for a weekend shopping trip, late-night concert or simply going to the gym.
You don’t have to be a professional hairstylist to be able to wear this look on yourself as this hairstyle is super easy to make. This hairdo will bring the sisters the cuteness and gracefulness as they always crave, especially for those girls with shoulder-length or long hair.
Following these steps to get this beautiful look:
- First, part your hair evenly into two sides all the way down to the nape of your neck. Then use a hair clip or a rubber band to secure the left side out of the right side temporarily. Now start creating your first pigtail on the right hair section by picking up two small hair strands from the front.
- Cross the lower piece over the upper piece.
- Take a small hairpiece from the remaining hair and add it to the lower strand then cross it over the upper one.
- Repeat this process until you reach the nape of your neck.
- With the remaining hair after finishing the fourth step, twist the two strands around themselves clockwise to do a rope braid.
- Continue twisting the rest until you reach the end and use an elastic to secure it. Apply some hairspray to remain the form.
- Do the same with the left side of your head to make another pigtail, except that instead of twisting the remaining hair clockwise, do it counter-clockwise.
6. Waterfall Braid
This hairdo will give you an outstanding and elegant appearance for an outdoor party or a date with your soul mates. Wear a white graceful princess skirt, put on a slight makeup and make this hairstyle and I bet you will be as glamorous as any Disney princess.
Following these steps to achieve this fabulous look:
- Part your hair into two sides from the middle.
- Now start braiding from the right side (or left side is also ok as long as you’re comfortable). Grabbing a small portion of your hair and split it into three equal small strands and French braid for about 1.5 inches.
- Then continue braiding, you still take a new piece but instead of adding it to the old strand-like when you do a French braid, use it directly to lengthen the waterfall braid and drop the hair strand that you were working with.
- Continue until you reach the back of your head, secure it temporarily with a bobby pin. Repeat the process on the other side.
- Remove the bobby pin and use an elastic to secure two ends of the braids, or else you also can merge two remaining hair strands and do a normal braid.
7. Belle-Inspired Braid
“Beauty and the Beast” is one of my most favorite movies ever, and Belle is one of the Disney princesses that I like the most. While watching the live-action version of this movie, I can’t help but thinking about this hairstyle of Belle and really wanted to try out this style at least once in my life. Thus, I searched on Interner to find out the way of making this hairstyle and it turned out to be so easy! I’ve tried and I think you can also transform yourself into the princess Belle by following these steps:
- Part your hair into two sides from the middle and tie a half-up half-down ponytail, secure it with an elastic.
- Use a finger to split the hair section above the elastic in order to make a small slit.
- Twist the ponytail into the obtained slit, loose the hair a bit for a more natural look.
- Grab all the remaining hair into a low ponytail and do the same thing earlier.
- Use a curling iron to add some soft curls onto the ponytail.
- One more small action but most important thing, don’t forget to hide the elastic with a blue ribbon tied into a shape of a small bow. This lovely bow is not only a highlight of the original hairstyle but also an essential accessory to increase the gracefulness of your hairdo.
8. Top Knot
Super easy but look very fashionable and fancy, that’s the feel of this hairstyle. This hairstyle is preferred by many celebrities due to its neatness and charm. First, tie your hair into a super high ponytail, split the ponytail into two equal strands and wrap them around each other, then pull it into a bun, and finally secure the bun with some hairpins. With just several simple steps like that you’ve already had a famous-star look!
So, I’ve shared with you my experience while styling my hair into some simple-but-fabulous hairdos. Hopefully, you can get inspired by this post of MACSARA and quickly have for yourself a beautiful hairstyle as desired!