Haircare with coffee is a formula to beautify for women that is friendly to the scalp and hair and has many great benefits.
Coffee not only can help you wake up energy in the morning and be alert in the afternoon, but it can also bring more great uses than that. Studies show that coffee can stimulate hair growth while increasing the shine and somewhat to dye the hair black color. To be able to get these positive effects, instead of drinking coffee, use it directly on your hair.
Why is haircare using coffee good?
Some of the effects of coffee on hair include:
1. Stimulate hair growth
Coffee is very beneficial for hair because it will neutralize the effects of DHT (dihydrotestosterone), a hormone that plays a major role in causing abnormal hair loss and damaging to hair follicles. In addition, hair care by coffee also helps prevent negative effects from the environment to the hair as well as stimulate hair growth.
2. Prevent hair from getting lost
Weak hair follicles will lead to unusual hair loss or even baldness. However, coffee will help stimulate hair follicles against the process of hair loss and make your hair thicker and healthier. Therefore, if you are looking for a home remedy to beautify your hair, do not skip the coffee.
3. Improve the quality of hair
Haircare with coffee will strengthen the strands from the inside and make your hair smoother, softer. In addition, the use of this drink to nourish hair can limit the condition of dry, damaged and disturbed hair.
4. Improve scalp blood circulation
The ingredients in coffee beans help improve blood circulation in the scalp. Take a sufficient amount of coffee grounds and rub well into the scalp. This method will promote blood circulation, thereby stimulating hair growth.
5. Exfoliate the scalp
Whenever your scalp feels greasy and sticky, use a coffee mask on your hair. In addition, washing your hair with coffee water will also help your scalp detox gently. Coffee has the ability to remove dead skin cells and enhance the growth of new hair follicles to strengthen hair roots.
6. Improve natural hair color
Coffee is a simple way to improve and enhance black hair at home without the use of chemicals. However, you should not use coffee if your hair color is light.
How to take care of hair with coffee
Some tips for nourishing hair with coffee that you cannot ignore include:
1. The essential oil of coffee
Coffee oil can help increase blood circulation to oily skin and stimulate hair follicles. The phytosterol compound in coffee also helps to moisturize, while improving the absorption of hair.
How to process coffee essential oil:
- Heat 2 cups of base oil in a pan. You can use coconut oil, almond oil or olive oil as a base oil as you like
- Put about 100g of ground coffee beans into a pan, heat on low heat for 7 – 8 hours
- Stir well to prevent the mixture from burning. After 8 hours of continuous cooking, turn off the heat and allow the mixture to cool down, then remove the oil
- Store oil in a glass bottle and store in the refrigerator
- You can add lavender, peppermint or rosemary essential oil to stimulate hair growth.
- When using, simply apply coffee oil directly onto the scalp and massage gently.
2. Rinse your hair with coffee
After shampooing, you can take 1 more step to make your hair stronger.
- Heat coffee, remove the residue
- Wash your hair and dry your hair
- Apply coffee water to your hair
- Apply a little conditioner
- Wrap your hair in a towel and let stand for 5 – 10 minutes
- Rinse your hair with cool, clean water.
3. Coffee mask for hair
The treatment with a coffee mask not only helps your hair become smoother, shinier, but also healthier. Try this method if you are having hair loss problems and you will feel the difference before and after using.
- Take 1 tablespoon of olive and 1 tablespoon of honey and mix well in the bowl
- Add 2 tablespoons of coffee powder
- Mix to form a smooth paste
- Apply to hair and incubate for 20 minutes
- Rinse your hair with clean water.
4. Dye your hair black with coffee
Dyeing your hair with the coffee can help boost your black strands as well as strengthen your hair. This method is quite suitable for pregnant women because there will be no use of dyes containing chemicals or bad ingredients.
- Mix about 500ml of coffee, prefer using organic coffee to make the coffee water darkest
- Let the coffee water cool down
- Mix the coffee with about 20ml of conditioner
- Divide hair into equal parts and apply evenly from roots to tips
- Use a hood to incubate for 1 hour
- Rinse your hair with clean water.
When washing hair after dyeing with coffee, you should use an old towel to be thrown away because sometimes coffee color still sticks to the hair and makes the towel stain.
On the other hand, MACSARA is carrying out a gratitude promotion program as well as welcoming the coming autumn for the Clip-in hair extensions products line. Consult our 22-inch clip in hair and visit our product list for more preferences!