It seems that the celebrities who had an idea and flawless appearance. In fact, thanks to the efforts of stylists and makeup artists most star with such magnificent beauty. According to some famous hairstylists and beauty experts, there are a variety of useful tips for hair care.
Chris McMillan is a famous American designer/stylist. His main customers are celebrities and Hollywood actors including Kate Hudson, Kim Kardashian, Jennifer Aniston, Mylie Cyrus, Anne Hathaway, and many others.
- A beautiful hairstyle successfully shows 99% of an individual’s image. Nothing can compensate for a hair that doesn’t have proper care or bad style. You should not have miserable hair care either. Bad hair also needs to be repaired in just a week or two. When the hair starts to grow again, your hair will retain the desired shape.
- Hairstyles need not be absolutely ideal. A healthy sleek hair will look less natural and may damage your image. Limit the use of styling accessories, which will make the hair look lighter and more natural.
- If you want to look younger, leave your hair long and prioritize braided hairstyles.
- The only way to help hair growth is that not cut it. Do not cut even a few millimeters. It seems so hard but it’s important to try to keep your hair at least half a year long.
· If your hair grows slowly, looks weak, and lacks vitality, it’s possible that you have scalp problems. Many studies have shown that if dirt, dead cells on your scalp are removed regularly and your scalp is moistened, your hair will grow twice as fast.· If you are in a hurry, there are only 5 minutes to prepare and you still want to look great. McMillan suggests that you create a ponytail hairstyle. You can brush your hair and plait it into a low ponytail, fix the hair neatly at the nape of the neck, then leave some hair to cover the ears. Compared to other hairstyles, this style allows you to show off your long hair.· Wash your hair before entering the pool and immediately after swimming. Don’t forget that chlorine damaged hair. To prevent hair from breaking, wear a hair cap to protect the hair from chlorine in the pool.
This French stylist conquered Hollywood with his amazing creations. His talent contributed to the beauty of the most beautiful women in the world such as Julia Roberts, Julianne Moore, and many others.
- Dry shampoo can be very helpful. Daily hair washing is a bad habit that you should stop because sometimes we often see that our hair is clean but actually the hairline needs to be washed. Moreover, the longer your hair is, the heavier it becomes. This makes it lose its thickness. In this case, a bottle of dry shampoo can fix this problem immediately.
- Long hair is quite heavy and difficult to create hairstyles. You will have to use a hair spray, otherwise, your hair will quickly fall out and you also have to comb it carefully. Follow this basic rule: after each wash, use a small amount of a cream to create a booster (a small amount of the size of a dream is enough). After using the booster cream, dry your hair while bowing your head downwards.
Hollywood hair colorist Rona O’Connor has made hairstyles for many celebrities such as Blake Lively, Heidi Klum, Debra Messing. You can see her professionalism to understand more.
- Do not wash your hair within 48 hours after dyeing! Otherwise, the color will be lost and you have to take it to the hair salon to redefine the hair color.
- If you don’t have a hair color expert to try a color before dying you should go to beauty salons and consult the hairstylists here. This will help you compare ideas between experts.
- Blonde hair is a very fragile hair color so you must care about your hair after dying to reduce the mechanical impact on its surface. For example, after washing your hair, do not rub it with a towel or brush when it is still wet, this can damage the structure of your hair, making your hair look dull and spongy.
- Raising the dyed hair is an extremely difficult mission but nothing is impossible! First of all, you should not neglect the care of hair tails. Use special treatment throughout the modeling process and after shampooing. In addition, do not forget to trim the hair ends every 6-8 weeks, this tactic will definitely bring positive effects.
Whenever we see famous celebrities on TV or on the red carpet at prestigious awards ceremonies, we often marvel at their incredible beauty. With these useful tips, MACSARA provides information in perfecting yourself as well as finding the right hairstyle for you. We are also currently offering many hair products, especially hair extensions. Follow our website to get more tips on hair care and hot trend hairstyles.