You may admire many celebrities for their long, gorgeous hair whenever they appear at the red carpet. But do you know some of them owe that coveted hair to human hair wigs? Having said that, human hair wigs are not something afforded by celebrities only. If you are considering using a human hair wig to boost your confidence, you may be wondering about how much human hair wig. We’re going to explain everything in detail, so keep reading to find out the answer.
1. What are human hair wigs?
First things first, if you are new to human hair wigs, there are several things you need to know. Human hair wigs are wigs made from real human hair, so they look and feel very much like real hair. It consists of individual hairs meticulously hand-knotted into a wig cap, which usually has straps or combs to make it easy to wear.
People often use human hair wigs to change their hairstyle or hide hair loss. Since they’re made from human hair, you can dye and style them as you like. They come in different styles, like lace wigs, full-lace wigs, U-part wigs, and V-part wigs.
2. Different factors contributing to human hair wigs cost
Not all human hair wigs are created equal and so do their price tags. Generally speaking, human hair wigs can cost anywhere between $200 and $3000, depending on various factors, such as the quality of the hair itself, the type of wig, the hair length and the brand. Now let’s have a closer look at how these factors affect human hair wigs price.
2.1. The quality of hair
You should know that there are different types of human hair used to make wigs, and that type of hair plays a key role in determining its cost.
- Virgin human hair: Virgin hair is the best-quality hair to be found on the market. It is cut directly from donors who have never had their hair dyed, permed, chemically treated or chemically processed. Therefore, virgin hair remains as soft, smooth and shiny as natural hair, making it able to be bleached, dyed and styled without being tangled or damaged. Of course, virgin human hair wigs are priced the highest and they can cost up to $3000.
- Remy human hair: Second only to Virgin human hair in terms of quality, Remy human hair has all cuticles staying in the same direction. This makes them soft and smooth and you can dye without bleaching them or style them to your preference. With proper care, they won’t easily get tangled or shed. Remy human hair is the best choice if you are looking for a combination of good quality and affordable prices.
- Non-Remy human hair: This is of the worst quality among different types of human hair. As non-Remy hair is not cut directly from the heads of donors but collected from different sources, its cuticles face in opposite directions. Therefore, they are more prone to tangling and damage and thus come with the lowest price tag.
2.2. The type of wig
- Lace closure/ Lace frontal wigs: These wigs feature a piece of lace sewn onto the wig cap. While the lace closure is designed to cover the top of the head, the lace frontal is designed to recreate the hairline from ear to ear. In other words, a lace frontal is larger than a lace closure and thus offers wider coverage. Therefore, a lace frontal wig is more expensive than a lace closure wig.
- Full lace wigs: A full lace wig has its whole cap made of sheer lace, which offers unparalleled benefits compared to lace closure and lace frontal wigs. It gives wearers the utmost comfortable feel and natural look. That’s why a full lace wig is the most expensive wig, but it’s totally worthwhile!
- U-part/ V-part wigs: These wigs feature an opening at the top or crown area of the wig, allowing wearers to leave a small section of their natural hair out and blend it with the wig for a natural-looking part. As there is no lace used to make the wig cap, U-part/ V-part wigs are more affordable than lace wigs.
2.3. The hair length
Another important factor that you should consider when learning about how much human hair wig is its length. The general rule is that the longer the hair, the higher the cost. This seems obvious, as more hair and work needed to craft the wig makes the high price tag. So if you wonder “how much is short human hair wig?”, it can cost about $200 – $500. The prices of mid-length and long human hair wigs can fall anywhere between $500 – $300.
2.4. The brand
Brand reputation is also what affects the cost of human hair wigs. Big brands that have gained reputation will charge their products higher. Despite this, you shouldn’t buy human hair wigs from lesser-known brands that don’t provide clarity about themselves or their wigs.
3. Macsarahair – Vietnamese leading wholesale human hair wigs supplier
Now that you’ve understood how much human hair wig, one question remains “where to buy high-quality human hair wigs”. Macsarahair – a leading Vietnamese hair supplier with more than 15 years of experience is where you can place your trust. We’ve been the go-to choice for wholesalers and salon owners all over the world for not only high-quality products but also factory prices.
Macsarahair’s wigs are made from 100% Remy human hair and high-quality Swiss lace, allowing customers to enjoy a comfortable feel and natural-looking result. With proper care, they can be dyed and styled without being damaged and can last more than 1 year.
All of our wigs have adjustable straps and combs to make sure they will securely fit any head size. But that’s not all! They also come in various textures, colors and lengths to suit different needs.
As we have our own factory of 50.000m2 and 1000+ skillful craftsmen, we offer factory direct prices without any middlemen cost. Therefore, you don’t have to worry about human hair wigs how much while enjoying the best-quality products. So don’t hesitate to contact us via (+84) 37 9989 559 for further details and best deals!