Weave hair extensions are the very basic types of hair extensions that can be used to make other products. People often see weave hair as the first product recommended to them when they start to use hair extensions. Despite of the fact that this hair is very popular and useful, it is still unfamiliar to many people when it comes to how to apply it.
If you are one of the people who still know little about weft hair, you can read this to find out more.
How to apply weave hair extensions?
Good weave hair is the Vietnam Remy hair 100% – the hair that has nothing to do with chemicals and synthetic hair. It is all organic, natural and harmless. In our company, the weave hair is also called as machine weft hair because it is weft genuinely by the machines.
Though the hair is very sophisticated, it is quite difficult to use the hair because it has no pre-bonded attachment. Unlike other hair extensions such as tape in hair, clip in hair or tip hair, weave hair needs more time for application. Let’s see some of the steps below.
- Step 1: Buy weave hair (machine weft hair) from Macsarahair. This is one of the most prestigious suppliers in Vietnam that can offer you the best hair at a reasonable price.
- Step 2: Check the hair extensions. How is the hair: which standard it belongs to? How is the color, textures…?
- Step 3: Prepare to apply the hair by combing your own hair and divide it into sections.
- Step 4: Braid the hair in little horizontal braid line where you want to apply weave hair.
- Step 5: Sew the top margin of hair extensions into the braid. Make it carefully and slowly.
- Step 6: Blend the extensions and your own hair together and done!
This method of using hair is called sew-in hair extensions. There are also other ways to use weft hair, you can search for more information in the product description.
What are other good hair extensions?
You can also consider other hair extensions in our company such as tape in hair, tip hair, clip in hair, lace closure, lace frontal, and full lace wigs.
All of the hair is made of 100% Vietnam Remy hair with no synthetic hair, no mix non-Remy hair and no chemicals. Some groups of available colors are black, light brown, dark brown, blonde and cold color. You can choose straight hair, curly or wavy hair with the length from 6 inches to 32 inches.