One of our key takeaways from our viewing of Maleficent (now in theaters!) was that Princess Aurora hair is so marvelous. Today, Macsarahair will introduce two hairstyles that come from quite a few scenes of Princess Aurora when she was living in The Moors. And both hairstyles, which are Waterfall braids and Twisted Easy Half Up Half Down, consist of two loose twists into a twist back and adorned with flowers. We’ll help you bring these gorgeous hairstyles from the movie to your life!
For your information, Maleficent: Mistress of Evil was produced by Walt Disney Pictures. It is a sequel to the 2014 film Maleficent 1. And Princess Aurora, also known as The Sleeping Beauty in the Woods or Little Briar Rose, is the role played by Elle Fanning. As Princess Aurora or Sleeping Beauty, Elle Fanning has the prettiest makeup and hairstyle. We’re especially fond of this braid styles with floral accents. Surprisingly, this hairstyle is not that hard to do yourself. If you have ever wondered “How do I style my hair like Aurora?”, keep scrolling down to find out the answer!
1. Waterfall braids
One of the most beautiful and feminine braid styles is Waterfall braids. The braid creates a ‘cascading’ effect, which means it looks perfect paired with a soft wave hairstyle. The romantic, gentle vibe makes Waterfall braids become a popular bridal and bridesmaid choice.
What a gorgeous Waterfall braid! This easy and quick braided hairstyle is elegant to wear out and also casual enough to wear to the office.
Below are our instruction on how to make Princess Aurora hair:
- Grab a two-inch section of hair on your right side. Then split the section into three equal pieces and begin your braid.
- Braid your hair as normal, crossing the left over the middle and the right over the left. Let’s drop a section free from the braid and let it hang down when we cross over the third piece.
- Keep repeating this action and dropping a piece lose from each piece that crosses over from the top. Tighten the end with an elastic.
- Repeat the process on the left side, making another waterfall braid and also tighten the end with a clear elastic.
- Use bobby pins to pin the braids at the back of your head to form a crown. Pinning one braid across and then tucking the ends of the second braid behind the first and pin in place is the way you can do to complete this hairstyle. Add hairspray and flowers if you want.
2. Twisted easy half up half down hairstyles
We just add a Dutch braid and some flowers or delicate hair slides for a pretty hairstyle. It is said that braid hairstyle is a wonderful choice for half up half down hairstyles, but not everyone has the time or patience for making complex hairstyles.
If you’re so busy, Twisted Easy Half Up Half Down Hairstyle is the perfect choice for you. As we can see, it’s an easy yet alluring hairstyle that you can obtain without much effort.
Here is our instruction on how to create Twisted Easy Half Up Half Down Hairstyle:
- Part your hair down the middle of your head. Then section off a strand of hair about 1 inch above your ear and about 3-4 inches back from the front of your head.
- Divide the strand into two equal but smaller sections.
- Begin a simple twist using this hair and remember not to twist the hair too tight if you want it to look soft. Then clip it out of the way.
- Repeat the process on the other side of the head.
- When having both twists completed, remember to secure them in the middle of the back of your head with a clear elastic.
- Loosen up the twist by gently tugging on every other twist elbow so that the section pancakes out a little. You can repeat on as many bumps on both twists.
- If you want, spritz some hairspray to help your hair hold shape and adorn it with flowers for a stunning look.
So, that’s our Princess Aurora hairstyle tutorial to help you create your favorite hairstyles from the comfort of your home. It’s easy to follow and doesn’t take much time and effort, right? You can achieve Princess Aurora hair no matter what your hair type and hair color are.
However, if you want the exact look of Princess Aurora in Maleficent-mistress Of Evil, besides Princess Aurora makeup, you need to have long blonde hair. If your hair is thin or short, Macsarahair’s blonde hair extensions will help you add length and volume to your hair instantly! But what if your current hair is not blonde? Don’t worry! This is where our human hair wigs come to rescue! A full lace wig will cover your whole head, eliminating the worry about your current hair, no matter the problem is.
At Macsarahair, our hair extensions and wigs are made from 100% high-quality Remy human hair, allowing you to enjoy a natural look and feel. The hair is as soft, smooth and shiny as your own hair. You can also dye and style them and they will still look and feel good if cared for properly.
Macsarahair is one of the leading Vietnamese hair extensions suppliers that specializes in providing high-quality hair products for wholesale hair vendors. Owning the biggest Vietnamese hair factory, we are capable of providing 5 tonnes of wholesale hair extensions per month at factory prices. Don’t hesitate to contact us now at (+84) 37 9989 559 for details and best deals!