Hair extensions have come a long way over the years. As the beauty industry has grown, the demand for new methods, styles, lengths, and colors has too. It’s no surprise that both cosmetologists and beauty mavens alike want to know what types of hair extensions are out there, and which method will be best for them. So we think it’s worthy to experience different types. And today, do experiment with our Lace closure hair Deep wavy Brown color.
Lace closure hair is becoming popular now. To make a perfect lace closure, we have to attach hair strands to a lace piece by hand. This ensures the durability of the product since the knots are fixed and hard to break.
When you apply a lace closure, it goes from ear to ear, therefore it’s also called a half-wig. Deep wavy texture in brown is really a perfect choice for girls who want to change their current hairstyle. This combination helps them look elegant and charming. Made of Vietnamese women’s hair with the best quality, our deep wavy brown lace closure are comfortable to use and can last for a very long time.
1. What is Lace closure?
A closure is a hairpiece that is attached to the hairline to mimic human hairline. It looks so natural you would think it’s your natural hair.
You use the lace closure when wearing wigs, weaves and other extensions to give it a full look.
closure hair extension is made with either a silk base or a lace base to closely mimic the scalp. This is where it gets its name the lace closure from. It stretches from ears to ears and the hair can be parted freely to be worn in the middle, left or right side. It gives you a recreation of your hairline that will further act as a protective style.
The length of tresses is the key to fabulous hair. With different hair length (8-20 inches), Lace closure are the best ways to try a different style without messing with your own hair.
2. How to use a Lace closure?
Installing a lace closure with hair extensions can tremendously cut down on the amount of time it takes to install a full head of extensions.
The closure is a full coverage hair attachment that protects your natural hair and it is not hard to install at all. Just follow the basic and simple steps and you can achieve a closure that looks realistic and wonderful. Here are the steps:
• Braid your hair down so that it can lay flat.
• The next step is very important, your closure should be secure. If your closure is on a wig, you can secure it down with straps or even glue it down with some gel. If you sew in your hair braid, want to sew down your closure, keep in mind that you also can tape down or glue down your closure.
You can use a closure in both sew and in a wig.
3. How to take care of Lace Closure?
• Explore styling methods that do not require heat because heat can zap shine from hair
• Be gentle when brushing the closure area
• Use a mild sulfate-free shampoo
• NOT blow-dry your weave
• When you sleep, use a silk scarf to wrap it and do not tying it tightly
1 review for Deep Wavy Dark Brown Lace Closure