If you are looking for a show-stopping style, then look no further than this Lace frontal hair Loose curly Brown color.
There is just something magical about the loose curly hair. You can wear it to any event and feel like a princess. However, that isn’t the best part, because you can feel like a goddess even just for one casual day. We would have to agree and this style is sure to make you feel that way. These curls are so loose that they are just slight waves. If you just want to add a bit of body into your style, then this is the perfect look for you. This look is very popular and one to try out for a Sunday afternoon.
With the wish to bring you the most interesting experience, MACSARA provides you high-quality Lace frontal hair Loose curly Brown color. The hair is totally Vietnamese Remy Hair which is collected from a single donor and then carefully washed. So you don’t find any tangle, shedding or insect problems with it. Moreover, to make the best lace frontal, we totally manufacture by hand to ensure the quality of products and fixed knots during use time. As a result, this can last longer than other products.
- What is a Lace frontal?
A frontal is a hairpiece that is attached to the hairline to mimic human hairline. It looks so natural you would think it’s your natural hair.
You use the lace frontal when wearing wigs, weaves and other extensions to give it a full look.
Frontal hair extension is made with either a silk base or a lace base to closely mimic the scalp. This is where it gets its name the lace frontal from. It stretches from ears to ears and the hair can be parted freely to be worn in the middle, left or right side. It gives you a recreation of your hairline that will further act as a protective style.
The length of tresses is the key to fabulous hair. With different hair lengths (8-20 inches), Lace frontals are the best ways to try a different style without messing with your own hair.
- How to use a Lace frontal?
Installing a lace frontal with hair extensions can tremendously cut down on the amount of time it takes to install a full head of extensions.
The frontal is a full coverage hair attachment that protects your natural hair and it is not hard to install at all. Just follow the basic and simple steps and you can achieve a frontal that looks realistic and wonderful. Here are the steps:
- Braid your hair down so that it can lay flat.
- The next step is very important, your frontal should be secure. If your frontal is on a wig, you can secure it down with straps or even glue it down with some gel. If you sew in your hair braid, want to sew down your frontal, keep in mind that you also can tape down or glue down your frontal.
You can use a frontal in both sew and in a wig.
- How to take care of Lace frontals?
- Explore styling methods that do not require heat because heat can zap shine from hair
- Be gentle when brushing the frontal area
- Use a mild sulphate-free shampoo
- NOT blow-dry your weave
- When you sleep, use a silk scarf to wrap it and do not tie it tightly
1 review for Loose Curly Dark Brown Lace Frontal