If you dream of long flowing locks but don’t have the patience to grow your hair out for several years, there is another option. Today’s hair extensions blend effortlessly with your natural hair, allowing you to achieve long hair in just a few minutes. Here we suggest you this Lace frontal hair Natural wavy Black color.
Not too curly…not too wavy! This natural wavy texture is ideal if you want bold, loose waves without the maintenance of curly hair. If you’re looking for a protective style, we recommend pairing our Vietnamese Natural wavy hair with our Lace frontal hair Natural wavy.
When it comes to hair color, Black, the deepest hair color shade, is also the most striking. It is seductive and charming at the same time. Our natural hair has a brown-black shade so this black extensions can perfectly blends in your own hair.
We make a lace wig by attaching hair strands to a lace piece. This process is done completely by hand to ensure that the knot is tight and durable. We use only good lace and Vietnamese women’s hair which is well-known for its strong and shiny strands to make our product. Therefore, you will have a wonderful experience when using this item.
- What is a Lace frontal?
A frontal is a hairpiece that is attached to the hairline to mimic human hairline. It looks so natural you would think it’s your natural hair.
You use the lace frontal when wearing wigs, weaves and other extensions to give it a full look.
Frontal hair extension is made with either a silk base or a lace base to closely mimic the scalp. This is where it gets its name the lace frontal from. It stretches from ears to ears and the hair can be parted freely to be worn in the middle, left or right side. It gives you a recreation of your hairline that will further act as a protective style.
The length of tresses is the key of fabulous hair. With different hair length (8-20 inches), Lace frontals are the best ways to try a different style without messing with your own hair.
- How to use a Lace frontal?
Installing a lace frontal with hair extensions can tremendously cut down on the amount of time it takes to install a full head of extensions.
The frontal is a full coverage hair attachment that protects your natural hair and it is not hard to install at all. Just follow the basic and simple steps and you can achieve a frontal that looks realistic and wonderful. Here are the steps:
- Braid your hair down so that it can lay flat.
- The next step is very important, your frontal should be secure. If your frontal is on a wig, you can secure it down with straps or even glue it down with some gel. If you sew in your hair braid, want to sew down your frontal, keep in mind that you also can tape down or glue down your frontal.
You can use a frontal in both sew and in a wig.
- How to take care of Lace frontals?
- Explore styling methods that do not require heat because heat can zap shine from hair
- Be gentle when brushing the frontal area
- Use a mild sulphate-free shampoo
- NOT blow-dry your weave
- When you sleep, use a silk scarf to wrap it and do not tying it tightly
1 review for Natural Wavy Black Lace Frontal