If you’re thinking about switching up your look with some faux tresses, consider trying out a Straight texture. Thanks to the natural hair movement, fake hair now comes in textures that more resemble our own hair. Today, we highly recommend this Lace frontal hair straight Blonde color.
Straight hair, which has been around for ages, is a type of hair texture that really comes close to being like black hair. It’s not too silky and shiny and has a little bit of kink to it, looking almost as if it’s straightened natural hair. And the blonde color makes you sexier and younger. Especially, going blonde is like buying yourself a light bulb that shines your beauty.
Making lace frontals, we attach all the hair strands to the lace piece by hand, therefore, the knots are hard to break. Also, we use Vietnamese women’s hair with the best quality. As a result, these straight lace frontals are extremely durable.
We use 100% Remy hair that is completely soft, smooth and healthy so you can style or dye freely. Go straight to our store and do experiment with this awesome item.
- What is a Lace frontal?
A frontal is a hairpiece that is attached to the hairline to mimic human hairline. It looks so natural you would think it’s your natural hair.
You use the lace frontal when wearing wigs, weaves and other extensions to give it a full look.
Frontal hair extension is made with either a silk base or a lace base to closely mimic the scalp. This is where it gets its name the lace frontal from. It stretches from ears to ears and the hair can be parted freely to be worn in the middle, left or right side. It gives you a recreation of your hairline that will further act as a protective style.
The length of tresses is the key to fabulous hair. With different hair lengths (8-20 inches), Lace frontals are the best ways to try a different style without messing with your own hair.
- How to use a Lace frontal?
Installing a lace frontal with hair extensions can tremendously cut down on the amount of time it takes to install a full head of extensions.
The frontal is a full coverage hair attachment that protects your natural hair and it is not hard to install at all. Just follow the basic and simple steps and you can achieve a frontal that looks realistic and wonderful. Here are the steps:
- Braid your hair down so that it can lay flat.
- The next step is very important, your frontal should be secure. If your frontal is on a wig, you can secure it down with straps or even glue it down with some gel. If you sew in your hair braid, want to sew down your frontal, keep in mind that you also can tape down or glue down your frontal.
You can use a frontal in both sew and in a wig.
- How to take care of Lace frontals?
- Explore styling methods that do not require heat because heat can zap shine from hair
- Be gentle when brushing the frontal area
- Use a mild sulphate-free shampoo
- NOT blow-dry your weave
- When you sleep, use a silk scarf to wrap it and do not tie it tightly
There are no reviews yet.