Style trends come and go, but one trend we have pleased to be stuck around is the curly girl trend. Curly ladies all over the world have started to embrace their beautiful manes. Whether you’re new to the curling game or a curling enthusiast, we want to help you find the best of yourself with this Lace frontal hair Twist curly Brown color.
Twist curly hair is an ideal option to achieve a completely new look. The curls is very tight, and wonderful for adding head-turning volume and show-stopping curls to your hair for a special occasion or to wear every day.
Whereas, brown hair looks flirty and flattering in a very natural way! It’s a trendy new option to update your hair color, without the expense of keeping up blonde hair color. Also, brown hair gives a far softer, younger frame for the face!
MACSARA makes this product completely from the high-quality hair of Vietnamese women. To make sure that all the knots are fixed and hard to break, we carry out the whole process by hand. Lace frontals is quite simple to apply, so you can do it at home by yourself instead of going to a hair salon.
- What is a Lace frontal?
A frontal is a hairpiece that is attached to the hairline to mimic human hairline. It looks so natural you would think it’s your natural hair.
You use the lace frontal when wearing wigs, weaves and other extensions to give it a full look.
Frontal hair extension is made with either a silk base or a lace base to closely mimic the scalp. This is where it gets its name the lace frontal from. It stretches from ears to ears and the hair can be parted freely to be worn in the middle, left or right side. It gives you a recreation of your hairline that will further act as a protective style.
The length of tresses is the key to fabulous hair. With different hair lengths (8-20 inches), Lace frontals are the best ways to try a different style without messing with your own hair.
- How to use a Lace frontal?
Installing a lace frontal with hair extensions can tremendously cut down on the amount of time it takes to install a full head of extensions.
The frontal is a full coverage hair attachment that protects your natural hair and it is not hard to install at all. Just follow the basic and simple steps and you can achieve a frontal that looks realistic and wonderful. Here are the steps:
- Braid your hair down so that it can lay flat.
- The next step is very important, your frontal should be secure. If your frontal is on a wig, you can secure it down with straps or even glue it down with some gel. If you sew in your hair braid, want to sew down your frontal, keep in mind that you also can tape down or glue down your frontal.
You can use a frontal in both sew and in a wig.
- How to take care of Lace frontals?
- Explore styling methods that do not require heat because heat can zap shine from hair
- Be gentle when brushing the frontal area
- Use a mild sulphate-free shampoo
- NOT blow-dry your weave
- When you sleep, use a silk scarf to wrap it and do not tie it tightly
There are no reviews yet.