We often see hairstyles come and go. For some women, choosing the right hairstyle is very easy; but for other women, it is the last thing they want to think about. So it takes time to do experiment. Next time, let experience our Lace frontal hair Water body wavy Brown color.
It cannot deny that water body wavy hair is the go-to for bombshells. Why? The look is perfect: feminine, grungy, soft, and sexy all at the same time. Everything but boring in a hair texture. That so great! While, the brown color is very popular, bright and makes your face looks so fabulous.
The structure of a lace frontal is similar to one of lace closure. Hair strands will be attached to a lace piece. This sounds simple but actually, to make a perfect frontal, the whole process is totally made by hand. This is to ensure that the knots are fixed and hard to break. Made of the highest-quality hair collected from Vietnamese women, the product is thoroughly comfortable to use. With Water body wavy Brown lace frontal, owning a thick, strong and smooth hair is no longer difficult.
- What is a Lace frontal?
A frontal is a hairpiece that is attached to the hairline to mimic human hairline. It looks so natural you would think it’s your natural hair.
You use the lace frontal when wearing wigs, weaves and other extensions to give it a full look.
Frontal hair extension is made with either a silk base or a lace base to closely mimic the scalp. This is where it gets its name the lace frontal from. It stretches from ears to ears and the hair can be parted freely to be worn in the middle, left or right side. It gives you a recreation of your hairline that will further act as a protective style.
The length of tresses is the key of fabulous hair. With different hair length (8-20 inches), Lace frontals are the best ways to try a different style without messing with your own hair.
- How to use a Lace frontal?
Installing a lace frontal with hair extensions can tremendously cut down on the amount of time it takes to install a full head of extensions.
The frontal is a full coverage hair attachment that protects your natural hair and it is not hard to install at all. Just follow the basic and simple steps and you can achieve a frontal that looks realistic and wonderful. Here are the steps:
- Braid your hair down so that it can lay flat.
- The next step is very important, your frontal should be secure. If your frontal is on a wig, you can secure it down with straps or even glue it down with some gel. If you sew in your hair braid, want to sew down your frontal, keep in mind that you also can tape down or glue down your frontal.
You can use a frontal in both sew and in a wig.
- How to take care of Lace frontals?
- Explore styling methods that do not require heat because heat can zap shine from hair
- Be gentle when brushing the frontal area
- Use a mild sulphate-free shampoo
- NOT blow-dry your weave
- When you sleep, use a silk scarf to wrap it and do not tying it tightly
There are no reviews yet.