At Macsarahair, we understand that your privacy must be respected and we go to great lengths to protect it. This page explains how we collect, use, disclose, and safeguard your personal information. By using our services, you consent to the collection and use of your information as described in this policy. Please take your time to read the following carefully.
Our Collection Of Your Information
When you visit our site and especially when you fill out a registration form, we may collect the following information about you:
- Personal identification information includes your first name, last name, username or similar identifier.
- Profile information includes your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, feedback, survey responses, product reviews and information related to return merchandise and warranties.
- Contact information includes billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Financial information includes bank account and payment card details.
- Technical or device information includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access our websites.
- Usage information includes information about how you use our websites, products and services.
- Marketing and communications information includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
The above types of information can be collected either when you provide us voluntarily or we collect it automatically. Below are some examples:
- You visit this site.
- You register online or create an account on our site.
- You place an order for any of our products or services.
- You voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- You subscribe to our service or publications
- You sign up for marketing information to be sent to you
- You use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How We Use Your Information
We are committed to using your information solely to enhance your experience and improve our customer service. For example:
- To create your personal account at Macsarahair;
- To complete transactions with you;
- To contact you in the event of any problem with the delivery of your items;
- To communicate with you, including to notify you about changes in our services, our promotions or latest market trends;
- To know your needs and preferences and recommend personalized products;
- To develop, enhance, market, and provide products and services to meet your needs;
- To process exchanges or product returns;
- To improve our services and respond to requests or complaints.
Macsarahair does not collect, use, or transfer data to third parties with any data from children under 13. We will immediately delete the data when we learn that we have collected the personal data of a child under 13.
If you find any child under 13 years old registered on our site, please contact us to delete their information.
Disclosure Of Information To Third Parties
We do not sell, rent, trade, license, or otherwise disclose your personal or financial information to anyone. However, we must use third-party service providers to perform specific functions on our behalf. Any information disclosed to them is solely to help in their provision of service. We will sign a strict confidentiality agreement with third-party service providers. At the same time, a strict encryption method will be used during data transmission.
These companies may help us process information, extend credit, fulfill customer orders, deliver products to you, manage and enhance customer data, provide customer service, assess your interest in our products and services, or conduct customer research or satisfaction surveys.
How We Secure Your Information
We take measures to ensure that your information is treated securely and in accordance with this policy. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will go to great lengths to protect your personal data, for example, by encryption, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted via the platform; any transmission is at your own risk.
We have appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk of varying likelihood and severity for the rights and freedoms of you and other users. We maintain these technical and organizational measures and will amend them from time to time to improve the overall security of our systems.
Your Right To Opt-out
- Delete my account: Macsarahair is committed to providing you with continuous, high-quality products and services. But if you want to delete all your data information on our website, we respect your choice and shall fully cooperate. Please contact our customer service and they will reply to you within 48 hours. All your information will be completely deleted from the server of Macsarahair.
- No more emails or messages: If you no longer wish to receive our communications, you may opt-out by unsubscribing from these communications at any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” hyperlink contained at the bottom of each email.