Romantic Curly Black Tape 8 cm
BEST WHOLESALE HAIR SUPPLIERS FROM VIET NAM
Factory Price – With competitive price guarantee
BEST ONLINE SALES & DEALS HAPPENING NOW
Romantic Curly Black Tape 8cm Hair Extensions are the secret to achieving enchanting, cascading curls that exude timeless charm and elegance. These high-quality yet affordable products from Macsarahair – a leading Vietnamese human hair extensions manufacturer will help you effortlessly achieve your dream hair.
View all: Hair Length Chart
Romantic Curly Black Tape 8 cm Hair Extensions are the secret to achieving enchanting, cascading curls that exude timeless charm and elegance. These high-quality yet affordable products from Macsarahair – a leading Vietnamese human hair extensions manufacturer will help you effortlessly achieve your dream hair.
Romantic Curly Black Tape 8cm
Romantic Curly Black Tape 8 cm Hair Extensions are made from high-quality Remy human hair, so they won’t become tangled or shed if taken care of properly. They can also be colored and styled just like your own hair.
Discover the top 5 reasons why they are the best solution for your hair needs, especially if you have thin or fine hair:
- Natural look and feel: Our Romantic Curly Black Tape 8cm Hair Extensions boast a captivating curl pattern that adds depth, volume, and a touch of romance to your hair. When you touch these tape-in extensions, you’ll immediately notice the softness and bounce of the curls, which are exquisitely defined to create an alluring and glamorous look. The rich black color and the high quality of the hair also allow you to dye your hair extensions to make a bold statement!
- Wider coverage: Tape 8cm hair extensions, as their name suggests, are doubled in size compared to normal tape-ins. These wider tape-in hair extensions provide more coverage and volume to the hair and a stronger hold as well. Additionally, there are fewer tapes needed to cover the same area, which means less weight and tension is put on the scalp.
- Versatile: Tape 8 cm hair extensions can also be cut into whatever width you want, making them a versatile choice.
- Lightweight: Tape 8 cm hair extensions are thin and designed to lay flat against your scalp. Wearing these extensions, you won’t need to worry about feeling bulky or hair damage caused by the added bulk.
- Easy to use: Tape-in hair extensions are one of the easiest-to-use hair extension types, with no heat, chemicals, sewing, or special tools and techniques required. You can get a full-head installation in just less than 1 hour, which is comparatively quicker than many other methods.
- Reusable: The fact that tape-in hair extensions can be reused makes them an economical choice! Our high-quality tape adhesive can hold up to 8 weeks. Depending on how quickly your hair grows, you should go to your hair salon to get your tape-in extensions reinstalled every 6-8 weeks. With proper maintenance, your tape-in extensions can be reused up to 3 times!
How to apply tape 8 cm hair extensions
Below is a short guide on how to apply tape 8 cm hair extensions:
- Wash and dry your hair.
- Section off your hair by making a horizontal part about an inch away from the nape of your neck.
- Carefully remove the tab covering the adhesive on the tape-in extension. Be cautious not to touch the adhesive surface to maintain its stickiness.
- Take one tape 8 cm extension and position it beneath a small section of your natural hair. Sandwich your natural hair between two pieces of tape 8 cm extensions, ensuring that they align evenly and lay flat against your scalp.
- Press the tape firmly onto your hair, starting from the roots and working your way down to the ends. Applying gentle pressure helps create a strong and secure bond between the extensions and your natural hair.
Tips on tape 8 cm extensions care and maintenance
- Have your tape 8 cm hair extensions applied and removed by a hairstylist for the best results.
- Wait at least 48 hours after installation before washing your tape 8cm hair extensions so they can settle and hold the bond better.
- Do not use moisturizers near the tapes, otherwise, they can loosen and slip out.
- Brush your hair from the ends and work your way up while supporting the roots to avoid pulling your hair.
- Keep up with maintenance appointments to ensure your tape 8 cm extensions will remain in good condition for as long as possible.
- Protect your hair from the sun and heat tools to avoid hair damage by using a heat protectant on it. Also, give your hair a deep treatment to restore its moisture and shine after being exposed to heat.
How long does the adhesive hold?
Answer: Macsara uses the highest-quality tape adhesive on the market, which is able to hold for at least 8 weeks before it needs to be re-taped. The tape creates such a strong bond that it won’t slip out even when you shower, swim, or play sports.
Can I reuse my tape-in hair extensions?
Answer: Of course, yes. One of the best things about tape-in hair extensions is that they are reusable. Depending on how quickly your hair grows, you should have your tape-in extensions removed and reinstalled every 6-8 weeks, so they will remain in good condition for the months to come.
How long will Macsara’s tape-in hair extensions last?
Answer: Our tape-in hair extensions are made from the highest-quality material, so they can last up to 6 months as long as you take care of them properly.
How many pieces of tape-in extensions do I need?
Answer: A standard bundle of our tape-in hair extensions weighs 100gr and contains about 40 pieces. The number of pieces you need depends on how thick your hair is. Generally, thinner hair requires fewer tape-in extensions than thicker hair. Therefore, for a full-head installation, it’s recommended to get 40 pieces for thin hair and 60 pieces for medium/ thick hair.
Can I dye and style bulk hair extensions?
Answer: Yes, you can. The fact that our bulk hair extensions are made from high-quality Remy human hair means that they can be treated like your own without becoming tangled or shed.
How long will tape-in hair extensions take to apply?
Answer: Our tape-in hair extensions take just less than 1 hour for a full-head installation, which is comparatively quicker than many other methods.
How do I remove my tape-in hair extensions?
Answer: Tape-in hair extension removal is quite easy, but you should have it done by a hairstylist for the best results. A specialized tape remover will be used to loosen the adhesive and after a certain amount of time, the tape-in extensions can be gently pulled out of your hair.
Will tape-in hair extensions damage my hair?
Answer: No. Tape-in hair extensions are known to be one of the least-damaging hair extensions available. They are so thin and lightweight that they won’t put too much weight on your hair, which can cause hair breakage and hair loss. Additionally, they require no heat, chemicals, or special tools and techniques to install, so your hair will be treated gently during the installation process.
The time it takes for your order to reach your door depends on where you are in the world. An order will take 3-7 days to reach your shipping address. Talk to our sales agent to get an accurate estimated delivery time. Meanwhile, here is a table for quick reference.
|Warehouse||Destination||Shipping Agent||Shipping time
|Vietnam||US, Canada||UPS, FedEx||3-4 days|
|Vietnam||Mexico||UPS, FedEx, DHL||5-6 days|
|Vietnam||UK, Europe||UPS, FedEx||4-5 days|
|Vietnam||Africa||UPS, DHL||6-7 days|
|Vietnam||Brazil||Contact us for more info||Contact us for more info|
NOTED: Time may be faster or slower than planned due to factors of weather, location, …
|Type||Tape 8 cm|
|Hair Color||Black (#Grey, #1, #1A, #1B, #1H)|
|Hair Weight||100gr/ bundle|
|Length||8 – 30 inches|
|Tape size||1×4 cm|
|Hair grade||100% Vietnam Remy Hair|
|Textile||100% unprocessed hair, Silky, Soft, All cuticle|
|Hair feature||No shedding, No tangling|
|Made in||Viet Nam|
|Payment method||Paypal, Western Union, Money Gram, Bank|
|Ship by||UPS, DHL, EMS or FEDEX|