Straight Light Brown Machine Weft
BEST ONLINE SALES & DEALS HAPPENING NOW
If you are looking for a hairstyle that can flatter your beauty, straight light brown hair is a perfect choice. With high-quality straight light brown weave hair extensions from Macsara hair, you can make some people jealous of your gorgeous appearance.
View all: Hair Length Chart
Straight Light Brown Machine Weft are designed to help you achieve the long and voluminous locks of your dream! Trust Macsara – a leading Vietnamese human hair extensions manufacturer for your hair needs, and you’ll be able to upgrade your look with high-quality yet affordable hair extensions.
Straight Light Brown Weave Hair Extensions
There are numerous reasons why our Straight Light Brown Machine Weft will amaze you.
- Look and feel natural: Made from 100% Remy human hair, our Straight Light Brown Machine Weft are incredibly soft, smooth, and shiny. They also come in different hues of light brown colors, so just pick what suits your hair best for a natural-looking result!
- Best to add length and volume: These extensions are perfect for those who desire longer and fuller hair. Compared to other types of extensions, they provide more volume with fewer wefts due to their design. However, they work best for people with medium to thick hair as they cannot blend seamlessly with thin hair.
- Durable: These weave hair extensions are made by sewing strands of hair together using a machine. Our state-of-the-art technology and machines ensure the highest-quality weave hair extensions that are highly durable and create a secure bond. They can endure the daily wear and tear and last up to 1 year if taken care of properly.
- Can be cut for customization: As these extensions are machine-made, they can be cut to fit your or your client’s head size without unraveling or shedding.
- Easy to style: Macsara’s high-quality Straight Light Brown Weave Hair Extensions can be treated like your own hair. Styling options with them are endless, allowing you to switch up your look every day with a low-maintenance routine.
How to apply
You’ll need a stylist to install your Straight Light Brown Weave Hair Extensions. Below is a general guide on how they will be applied:
- Wash and dry your hair.
- Measure and cut the weave hair extensions to the desired length and width.
- Braid your natural hair into cornrows that follow the shape of your head. The cornrows should be close to the scalp and secured with bobby pins.
- Use a needle and thread to sew the weave hair extensions onto the cornrows. Make sure to sew the weft securely, and use a knot to tie off the thread at the end of each row.
- Once all the wefts have been sewn onto the cornrows, you can trim the ends of the extensions to blend them with your natural hair.
Tips on weave hair extension care and maintenance
- Your machine weft hair extensions need to be readjusted every 6 – 8 weeks, so keep up with your maintenance appointments to ensure they can last for as long as possible.
- Minimize exposure to heat and remember to use a heat protectant on your extensions.
- Choose hair care products that are free of harsh chemicals, such as sulfate, paraben, and alcohol.
- Deep condition your hair once a week to provide moisture to your hair.
- Brush your hair using a wide-toothed come to remove tangles throughout the day.
- Don’t sleep with wet hair and use a silk pillowcase to protect your hair while you sleep.
Double Drawn Hair (A++), Single Drawn Hair Type 1 (A), Single Drawn Hair Type 2 (A+), Super Double Drawn Hair (A+++)
08 inch, 10 inch, 12 inch, 14 inch, 6 inch, 20 inch, 22 inch, 24 inch, 26 inch, 28 inch, 30 inch, 32 inch, 16 inch, 18 inch
#3Q, #4Q, #6, #8, #12, #16, #18, #24, #27, #5Q, #6C, #8H, #9C, #12C, #18C, #32H, #33H, #RED
What type of hair does Macsara use to make weave hair extensions?
Answer: Our weave hair extensions are made from 100% Remy human hair, which has cuticles in the same direction. Therefore, they won’t become tangled or shed and can be treated like your own hair, as long as you take care of them properly.
Can weave hair extensions be used on thin hair?
Answer: Machine-made weave hair extensions are not recommended for thin hair, as it lacks the volume needed to support the heavy bulk of these extensions and effectively conceal them. However, Macsara has some revolutionary types of weave hair extensions, including Hand-tied Weft and Genius Weft Hair Extensions that are specifically designed for thin hair.
How long do Macsara’s weave hair extensions last?
Answer: Using the highest-quality material available on the market and the most advanced technology to make weave hair extensions, we are confident in the lifespan of our products. They can last up to 1 year if you take care of them properly.
Are weave hair extensions reusable?
Answer: Yes. After about 6-8 weeks of use, depending on how quickly your hair grows, you’ll need to have your weave hair extensions readjusted.
Will Macsara’s weave hair extensions damage my hair?
Answer: Macsara’s weave hair extensions are made from high-quality material and require no heat for installation, so they are safe for your hair. However, they can cause unwanted damage if they are sewn in too tightly or applied on thin/ fine hair. Therefore, it’s crucial to seek a trained stylist, who can install your extensions using the right technique to ensure potential damage is minimized.
The time it takes for your order to reach your door depends on where you are in the world. An order will take 3-7 days to reach your shipping address. Talk to our sales agent to get an accurate estimated delivery time. Meanwhile, here is a table for quick reference.
|Warehouse||Destination||Shipping Agent||Shipping time
|Vietnam||US, Canada||UPS, FedEx||3-4 days|
|Vietnam||Mexico||UPS, FedEx, DHL||5-6 days|
|Vietnam||UK, Europe||UPS, FedEx||4-5 days|
|Vietnam||Africa||UPS, DHL||6-7 days|
|Vietnam||Brazil||Contact us for more info||Contact us for more info|
NOTED: Time may be faster or slower than planned due to factors of weather, location, …
|Hair Color||Black Blonde Brown Color|
|Hair Weight||100 grams/ bundle|
|Bundle with type||Bundle|
|Hair grade||100% Vietnam Remy Hair|
|Textile||100% unprocessed hair, Silky, Soft, All cuticle|
|Hair feature||No shedding,No tangling|
|Brand name||MACSARA Hair|
|Made in||Viet Nam|
|Payment method||Paypal, Western Union, Money Gram, Bank|
|Ship by||UPS, DHL, EMS or FEDEX|
|Super Fast Shipping||No|
There are no reviews yet.