Girls have many options in hairstyles when they want to try different styles. They can choose a lot of hair types that are human, synthetic, or artificial hairstyles. To have a fuller and enhanced hair look, human hair weave is one of the most preferred and popular hair extensions that many girls choose. 18 inch hair weave styles are enhancing your looks in the best possible manner. Before purchasing, for natural looks, you should choose 18 inch human hair weave and consider the texture and style of the weave.
Go for the style that offers you that desired look and at the same time allowing your natural hair to grow. Consider a few things when selecting the style and texture. With Macsarahair, all are simple. You can buy what you want easily.
- Use a soft bristle brush to brush 18 inch hair weave extensions starting from the ends, mid-length and then the root area. Be careful when brushing this area.
- Try to minimize the use of heated tools such as hair dryers, straighteners and curling tongs – when using this equipment remember to always avoid the root/bond area.
- Avoid using styling products that contain wax, oil, silicone and excessive alcohol around the root area as the ingredients may cause the bonds to disintegrate and micro rings slip out.
- At bedtime, braid hair into two side braids to prevent tangling and matting at the root area.
- Brush all tangles out before shampooing your hair extensions. We recommend salon-grade shampoos and conditioners.
- Lather the shampoo on your hands before applying it to your hair and gently run the lather through to the ends. There is no need to scrub the hair extensions excessively as this will cause matting.
- Even the best hair needs to be well-nourished, so let the conditioner sit and soak into your hair extensions.
- Thoroughly rinse out all products, paying particular attention to the root area.
- Hair is at its most vulnerable when wet, so remember to dry your hair on a low heat straight after it has been shampooed and conditioned.
- Use a wide-tooth comb to comb out any tangles or knots remembering to avoid the root/bonded area.
- Use a deep treatment once a month to keep hair extensions soft and shiny.
- Use a gentle clarifying shampoo every 2 to 3 weeks to clear product build up. We recommend salon-grade brands.
- Avoid saltwater and chlorine water as it is very drying and can discolor the hair extensions.
- Wear a hat in the sun as hair extensions can be discolored in the sun and heat.
- Any hair extensions that have been colored are at the customers’ own risk as the results can be unpredictable and damaging.
- Not everyone is suitable for hair extensions, we recommend a professional consultation for every individual.
We highly recommend that you should use Macsarahair 18 inch hair weave to ensure hair quality. It is essential to look after your extensions, although the extensions are human hair, they do not receive any nutrients from your scalp like natural hair.