Are you confident about your natural hair? If not, don’t skip this information since it definitely has what you need to know. We are going to share one of the secrets – hair extensions that help you get a perfect hair as well as a stunning look in a twinkle. So, to make your beauty dream come true, you need to choose the hair extensions that suit your style.
When selecting hair extensions, it is often difficult to know where to begin. The first thing you should understand clearly is hair type. The longevity of your hair depends on the quality of the hair extensions. There are 2 main hair options that are human hair and synthetic hair for you to choose from. Choosing between them is one of the most important decisions you will make when selecting the hair extension.
What is synthetic hair?
Synthetic hair extensions have particularly experienced massive growth. It is made from non-human materials that mimic the look and feel of natural hair. They are made from acrylic, nylon or polyesters that are heated and are thrust out through special micro tubes that make the look and feel of individual hair fibers. This hair is manmade which makes it difficult to color and the worst part is that you won’t restyle it. You have to use it as it is.
People use synthetic hair to enhance their appearance. It can bring to you a long hairstyle, or create buns. Besides, when you want a color change without dying your natural hair, this fake hair will be useful.
How is the synthetic hair made?
The goal of synthetic fibers is to resemble real hair. Synthetic hair ingredients include around 10-15 different chemicals (depending on the color and manufacturer) as well as “flexible” plastics. A special machine then blends and processes ingredients, molding them into a hair like a shape.
Factories use a couple of different fibers and materials, it’s often poly filament, low-grade acrylic, and polyester. Before reaching the product stage, these fibers then go through a lot of chemical and mechanical processing. Low-quality synthetic fibers will look very plastic and waxy! On the other hand, higher quality ones will resemble real human hair more, have some luster and texture to it.
What are the differences between synthetic hair and human hair?
I. Synthetic hair
The Pros Of Synthetic Hair:
1. Easy Care. Synthetic hair is easy to take care of. You simply wash, dry and then shake it out, and it will return to its initial style. Therefore, you will not spend time to restyle. It also requires very little maintenance.
2. Style Memory. Synthetic hair extension holds their style regardless of the weather.
3. Versatile. You can try out various colors and styles without any hairstylist’s assistant.
4. Cost. Synthetic hair is relatively inexpensive.
The Cons Of Synthetic Hair:
1. Longevity. Synthetic hair does not last as long as human hair. It typically lasts about 4-6 months with daily wear.
2. Less Versatility. Cannot style synthetic hair with heated styling tools.
3. Cannot Change Color. The traditional hair color will not adhere to the fibers.
4. Quality. In fact that synthetic hair is not as good as human hair. The hair look is not natural like real hair. The hair strands of these hair are not soft and smooth as human hair. Maybe synthetic hair looks glossier, but its life span isn’t as long as that of human hair. Quickly, you will have to throw these hair bundles away and buy a new bundle.
II. Human hair
Despite the great look, most girls prefer using human hair to using synthetic locks. Human hair extensions are taken from the best real hair. Therefore, strands are thick and healthy. Particularly, it brings a natural look, not a fake beauty like synthetic hair. If you are still wondering about choosing hair extensions, those made of human hair is a good suggestion.
The Pros Of Human hair:
1. Styling Versatility. Human hair extension can be colored, permed and styled just like your own hair. Keep in mind that it is important to take care of your hair carefully and properly.
2. Texture. Human hair comes in a variety of textures, so you can match your own hair texture very closely.
3. Longevity. Human hair can last a year or more if you have proper care.
4. Natural Look. Human hair feels great and can look incredibly natural. It isn’t stiff and easy to be tangled or shed as synthetic hair
The Cons Of Human Hair:
1. High Maintenance. The real hair needs to be washed, deep-conditioned and re-styled frequently because the human hair color will oxidize or fade with exposure to light.
2. Cost. Because it is harvested from human hair, it is typically more expensive.
3. Reacts to Weather. Like your own hair would, human hair reacts to the weather and can become frizzy, limp or dry depending on the weather.
4. Styling. Human hair extension is more labor-intensive and requires more effort and skill to style.
As you know, there are a lot of hair extension suppliers around the world. If you are looking for high-quality human hair extensions, MACSARA is a great option. However, the reputation is from the quality, so you need to know clearly about the place where you buy hair. MACSARA is proud of being one of the best hair extensions companies in Vietnam with 100% Vietnam human hair with no chemical, no tangle and no shedding, which makes you or your woman satisfied. Besides, it is plenty of hair textures as well as hair types like bulk kinky straight, weave yaki straight, closure deep curly, i-tip body wavy… For those who want different hair length chart, you also choose 6 to 32-inch hair extensions. Check the MACSARA hair color chart to pick a suitable color for yourself.
Both of these hair types have their advantages and disadvantages. And you are the one who makes the final decision. So choose whichever suits you.