Human hair extension development is undeniable across the world. Human hair does not come from a country, as you can find it everywhere, such as India, China, Korea… However, Vietnamese hair is the best choice for you when buying this hair product. You will pick the perfect human hair extensions when purchasing Vietnam remy hair.
Among various suppliers, MACSARA stands out as your top choice. SARA INTERNATIONAL JOINT STOCK COMPANY with the trade brand MACSARA is one of the leading companies that specializes in manufacturing and exporting various types of Vietnamese hair extensions to customers all over the world.
Produced from 100% Vietnam Remy hair without being processed or soaked in chemical substances, our products keep their softness and smoothness and meet the demands of customers from the global market. Keep reading to find out the top reasons why we would be your best choice as a supplier!
1. Various high-quality hair products
When it comes to the hair material we use, all the hair is cut off directly from Vietnamese women (in an ethical way), ensuring that our hair is 100% Vietnam Remy human hair extensions with no synthetic hair mixed in. It’s guaranteed that the hair is free of nits, lice and insects as well as tangling and shedding. All of our hair products are tested by a strict quality control system before being shipped to customers.
MACSARA provides a wide range of hair extension types to give a multitude of choices to our customers.
- Bulk hair extensions: All hair strands are tied into a tidy bundle. Bulk hair extensions appear as natural bundles of hair with totally natural cuticles and no rings or wefts. The hair is in its unprocessed form with no extra accessories attached to it, so their prices are usually affordable. Bulk hair is well-known as the material for producing other types of hair extensions.
- Clip-ins: These are pre-clipped strips of extensions designed to be snapped onto (near) the roots of your hair. So, this hair extension type is regarded as one of the easiest and simplest types to apply. Due to the ease they bring, clip-in hair extensions are loved by busy people who don’t have much time to spend hours getting semi-permanent or permanent hair extensions installed at the salon.
- Tape-ins: These are pre-taped strips of extensions that are taped or glued along with your roots by a stylist. They are non-damaging and lightweight and you can reuse them many times with replacement tapes. Tape-ins use the most popular technique for a seamless, long-lasting, and manageable solution.
- Sew-ins (weave hair): These extensions are sewn to your own braided-up hair with a needle and thread by a stylist. The most popular type of weave hair is machine weft hair extensions, which allow for a tight, neat, strong, and durable result. There are also other innovative types of weave hair invented for a more lightweight and versatile design, such as hand-tied, Genius, or flat weft hair extensions.
- Keratin extensions: They include tiny strands of extensions that are heated and bonded to tiny strands of your own hair with a keratin-based glue. There are many types of keratin hair, such as V-tip hair, U-tip hair, and flat tip hair. To differentiate them, just look at the shapes of the tip of the hair.
- Lace closure: This is a hairpiece where these strands are tied on a beige or a lace. Normally, a Remy lace closure is a few inches wide and designed to be sewn onto the crown of the head.
- Lace frontal: This hairpiece is half of a wig, going from ear to ear. It is sewn with approximately 3 or 4 bundles. A lace frontal can be installed with many different styles depending on the customer’s preference.
- Wig: Attaching hair strands to a lace piece by hand is the way to make a wig. Doing this will ensure the best condition of the knots.
2. Modern technological lines
At Macsara, Vietnam Remy hair extensions are manufactured with cutting-edge technology. Each hair product undergoes a specialized process to ensure its perfection. Take the closure piece, for example. A closure piece is a small piece of lace fabric, in which each strand of hair is knotted directly to the lace. However, the most impressive thing is that individual hair strands are meticulously knotted by our craftsmen’s clever hands for sophisticated and durable products. Therefore, even after being washed or shampooed many times, they are still like new ones.
If this is the first time that you visit Macsara, you may be considering the standards of our hair extensions. For more detail, our standard is divided into 4 main types:
- Single drawn hair type 1
- Single drawn hair type 2
- Double drawn hair
- Super double drawn hair
The quality increases gradually from single drawn to super double drawn. The difference among them is the amount of short hair mixed inside the bundles. So, the higher the standard, the thicker the ends of the hair.
3. Reasonable prices
The prices of our hair products depend on their textures, types, lengths, and colors. But rest assured that we offer you factory direct prices, so you won’t need to worry about intermediary costs! This is because we are one of the biggest hair manufacturers in Vietnam that provides products directly to our customers and partners.
4. Reliable reputation
Macsara has gained a reputation as one of the leading Vietnamese hair extensions manufacturers for 15 years. We have exported 2 million+ high-quality pieces per year to customers all over the world, with our biggest markets including the USA, the UK, Brazil, Mexico…
5. Highly-skilled workers
Our workers are professionally trained and need to do vocational testing regularly to ensure they are skillful enough during the process. Many of them have more than 10 years of experience in hair extensions manufacturing. They are meticulous in every stage of an intricately detailed process to make sure each product is of the highest quality.
6. Professional sales staff
Thoroughly understanding products’ specifications and the demands of customers from different markets, our staff will give you the most suitable suggestions when you need support for choosing hair extensions. With unwavering enthusiasm and dedication, our staff will do anything possible to ensure you have the best shopping experience both before and after your purchases.
7. Sales policy
Besides offering customers the best prices, we also have the best customer care policy to serve customers. The discount policy is also applied to a large number of hair orders. A refund policy is considered to protect the benefits of customers.
8. Fast & safe delivery
We provide the preferential treatment of courier services such as UPS, DHL, FedEx, etc. to ensure our customers will receive their orders as soon as possible. There are also various safe payment methods to bring you the comfort of shopping, such as PayPal, bank transfer, MoneyGram, Western Union…
If you’re still wondering about selecting where you should buy Vietnam Remy Hair, don’t skip Macsara Hair. We promise to bring hair extensions with excellent quality, the best prices and customer service in the market. So don’t hesitate to contact us now via (+84) 37 9989 559 for further details!