Among various hairstyles, a chic ponytail like the iconic one of Ariana Grande has never been and will never be out of date. How versatile it is! From the red carpet to a casual day out, anyone can look stunning with a ponytail hairstyle.
And do you see that Ariana Grande has the best-looking ponytail that is super long and voluminous? If you are not blessed with long, thick tresses, don’t worry as you are in the same boat with the superstar! It is ponytail hair extensions that help her rock that coveted ponytail. So if you are new to these magical hairpieces, we’ll guide you through everything you need to know right now.
What is ponytail hair extensions?
Ponytail hair extensions are a hairpiece designed to enhance the length and volume of your natural ponytail. Once properly applied, they hide the base of your natural ponytail for a natural-looking and voluminous result. They are a type of temporary hair extensions, which means you can put them on and take them off whenever you want to change your look.
Ponytail hair extensions can be made from synthetic hair, Remy hair or non-Remy hair. You should always choose Remy hair extensions as they have hair cuticles kept intact for a smooth and shiny texture. You can dye and style Remy hair extensions as normal and they can still look and feel good if cared for properly. On the other hand, non-Remy hair with cuticles facing in opposite directions can become tangled or shed after a few washes. This is also the case with synthetic hair extensions, not to mention that they can’t endure heat styling.
Why should you choose ponytail hair extensions?
Now that you’ve known what ponytail hair extensions are, let’s have a closer look at the various reasons why they are always sought-after among hair enthusiasts Instant length and volume!
- Instant length and volume: With the help of ponytail hair extensions, you can instantly get a long and thick ponytail without waiting for ages for your natural hair to grow.
- Easy application and removal: Instead of applying other types of hair extensions and then gathering your hair into a ponytail, it’s a wise choice to use ponytail hair extensions as they are hair extensions for ponytail! You’ll be amazed by how easy and quick it is to apply and remove ponytail hair extensions. In just a few minutes, you can transform your dull, thin ponytail into a long and voluminous one!
- Convenience: Ponytail hair extensions offer a temporary solution, so they are the perfect choice for those looking to switch up their look without making a long-term commitment.
- Natural look: Don’t worry about your ponytail looking fake if they are real hair ponytail extensions. With proper application and color match, the ponytail hair extensions will blend seamlessly with your hair and will not reveal the base of your natural ponytail at all.
- Non-damaging option: Compared to other types of hair extensions that require heat, glue or sewing for application, ponytail hair extensions are such a non-damaging option. One special thing you’ll love is that these hair extensions won’t cause any damage to your scalp, as they aren’t applied near your roots like other types of hair extensions.
- Affordability: Ponytail hair extensions are generally more affordable than other types of hair extensions, such as tape-in, weft, or keratin tip hair extensions. Moreover, that you don’t need to visit a salon to have your ponytail extensions applied will save you a small fortune.
- Easy maintenance: As you can take off your ponytail hair extensions whenever you want, maintenance is pretty easy. You just need to wash them when you notice product buildup and put them in a container, away from moisture, heat and direct sunlight when you don’t use them (make sure they are clean and dry before storage). With proper care, your ponytail extensions can last up to 1 year!
How to use ponytail extensions human hair?
Before diving into how to use hair extensions ponytail, you’ll need to know that there are two types of ponytail hair extensions: wrap ponytail hair extensions (also known as ponytail clip in hair extensions) and drawstring ponytail hair extensions. While the former comes with an extra piece of hair to wrap around the base of your natural ponytail for a natural-looking result, the latter features a string that you’ll pull and wrap around your natural ponytail. Below are our easy step-by-step guide:
Step 1: Prep your hair
Begin by brushing your hair and hair extensions thoroughly to remove any tangles or knots.
Step 2: Gather your hair into a ponytail
Gather your natural hair into a ponytail and secure it with a hair tie. It can be a high or low ponytail, depending on the look you want.
Step 3: Apply the ponytail hair extensions
- Wrap ponytail hair extensions: Put the hairpiece over your natural ponytail, securing it with the clip or comb inside. Then wrap the additional piece of hair around the base of the ponytail to hide the attachment. Secure it with some bobby pins and you are free to go!
- Drawstring ponytail hair extensions: Put the hairpiece on your natural ponytail, securing it with the clips or combs inside. Then pull the string and wrap it around the top of the ponytail. Now use some bobby pins to hold it in place.
Macsarahair – where you can buy high-quality hair extensions at factory prices
By now, you may have got all the information you need to know about ponytail with extensions, except one thing: where you should buy them. There are various suppliers but singling out the one that provides high-quality products at affordable prices is not that easy. However, Macsarahair – one of the leading Vietnamese hair extensions suppliers is just the one you’re looking for! With more than 15 years of experience in the hair industry, we’ve been a reliable partner of thousands of wholesale hair vendors and salon owners around the world.
Macsarahair’s ponytail hair extensions human hair come in two types we’ve discussed above. They are made from 100% Remy human hair, allowing you to enjoy soft, smooth and shiny locks that can last up to 1 year if cared for well. Moreover, they are available in various textures and colors to suit your needs and you can style them to your preferences. For more details and best deals, don’t hesitate to contact us at (+84) 37 9989 559. See you in other posts!
See more: How To Make A Ponytail?