Why choose MCSARA?
Quality: 100% Vietnam human hair
Good Price: Wholesale Price
Fast Delivery 3 - 5 days
Support 24/7 enthusiastic
- Product Information
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/spuetehm/public_html/wp-content/themes/igitech/woocommerce/single-product.php on line 316
Do you find yourself in a hairstyle rut wearing the same styles over and over again? If yes, give your hair a chance to renew with this Lace front body wavy wig black color.
A wig is a great way to help you change your hairstyle immediately. With a beautiful hairstyle, you can grab anyone?s attention. Our body wavy black lace front wigs are now available and ready to enhance your beauty.
Sleek, soft, and elegant waves are commonly worn for more glamorous occasions. Body wave extensions are a popular choice for this style because it requires very little effort to maintain this look. We use Vietnamese Remy hair for this item. It is a favorite among customers because of its lustrous shine and manageability. Also, Vietnamese hair is itself black so the hair is totally strong and can be dyed or bleached in case you want to change hair color. Like most high-end bundles, Vietnamese hair does not matte or tangle.
To make the best wigs, we have to implement the whole process by hand. This takes a lot of time but it will make sure that every knot is tight and hard to break. In other words, we are doing this to ensure the durability of the wigs.
What is a lace front wig?
Lace front wigs and toppers are extraordinarily popular because they so successfully mimic natural growing hair, making it quite difficult to identify them as a wig while they are being worn.
While hair extensions are small pieces of hair that you can apply it anywhere you want to, a wig is a whole set of hair. So these lace front wigs are the wigs that come with a small sheer lace at the front panels. This lace then has hair attached to it. It?s meant to give you a full look. The essence of the lace front wig is usually to give you a natural hairline look.
Lace front wigs are usually more lightweight and much more comfortable than an ordinary wig. You usually have more versatility to style it in different ways which also adds to the undetectable nature and natural look!
In terms of the length of hair products, there are a variety of options from 16 to 30 inches that you can refer to choose. If you worry about this field, contact MCSARA to understand clearly
How to wear a lace front wig?
Lace front wigs should be worn at the natural hairline. To put on your wig do following steps:
- Hold the wig by the ear tabs and flip the wig upside down with the interior of the cap facing up and the back of the wig furthest away from your body.
- Place the front of the wig cap at your forehead and slide the wig back over your head.
- Once you have your wig on, you can adjust the placement of your wig to give yourself the most flattering look.
How to care for a lace front wig?
- NOT hold the wig by the lace. Pulling or tugging on the lace can cause it to rip, so use caution when adjusting your wig and always use the ear tabs or side areas of the cap to grip the wig when putting it on.
- NOT grab the wig by the lace or scrub the lace harshly when washing.
- NOT put conditioner on the lace front, as this can make the hairs come loose.
- Use a wide-tooth wig comb. This type of comb will be the gentlest on the hairs and the least likely to pull the individual hairs out of the lace front or damage the lace.