Why choose MCSARA?
Quality: 100% Vietnam human hair
Good Price: Wholesale Price
Fast Delivery 3 - 5 days
Support 24/7 enthusiastic
- Product Information
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/spuetehm/public_html/wp-content/themes/igitech/woocommerce/single-product.php on line 316
Do you know what celebs like J. Lo, Kim Kardashian, and Chrissy Teigan all have in common? Besides sharing a killer fashion sense, these ladies are owning another Hollywood secret that lets them constantly take their looks to the whole new level ? hair extensions. So, it?s time to boost your appearance with this Lace front deep wavy wig blonde color.
Deep wavy hair is an attractive and charming hairstyle that any girl should try at least once. Wondering which color to choose? Making a search on the Internet, you can see that Blonde is always the most favorite color.? The unusually light blonde hue brings those wearing it eye-catching and appealing looks.
If you are a fan of wearing a wig, you may know that making a wig requires a careful and skilled hand. The more meticulous it is, the higher quality of the wigs is. At MCSARA Company, we have to attach hair strands to a lace piece by hand. This time-consuming work is to make sure that all the knots are fixed and tight. The product, for that reason, is highly durable. We also use high-quality hair of Vietnamese people to make the wigs. The hair is soft, smooth, glossy and very strong. Now let our deep wavy blonde lace front wig enhance your beauty immediately.
What is a lace front wig?
Lace front wigs and toppers are extraordinarily popular because they so successfully mimic natural growing hair, making it quite difficult to identify them as a wig while they are being worn.
While hair extensions are small pieces of hair that you can apply it anywhere you want to, a wig is a whole set of hair. So these lace front wigs are the wigs that come with a small sheer lace at the front panels. This lace then has hair attached to it. It?s meant to give you a full look. The essence of the lace front wig is usually to give you a natural hairline look.
Lace front wigs are usually more lightweight and much more comfortable than an ordinary wig. You usually have more versatility to style it in different ways which also adds to the undetectable nature and natural look!
In terms of the length of hair products, there are a variety of options from 16 to 30 inches that you can refer to choose. If you worry about this field, contact MCSARA to understand clearly
How to wear a lace front wig?
Lace front wigs should be worn at the natural hairline. To put on your wig do following steps:
- Hold the wig by the ear tabs and flip the wig upside down with the interior of the cap facing up and the back of the wig furthest away from your body.
- Place the front of the wig cap at your forehead and slide the wig back over your head.
- Once you have your wig on, you can adjust the placement of your wig to give yourself the most flattering look.
How to care for a lace front wig?
- NOT hold the wig by the lace. Pulling or tugging on the lace can cause it to rip, so use caution when adjusting your wig and always use the ear tabs or side areas of the cap to grip the wig when putting it on.
- NOT grab the wig by the lace or scrub the lace harshly when washing.
- NOT put conditioner on the lace front, as this can make the hairs come loose.
- Use a wide-tooth wig comb. This type of comb will be the gentlest on the hairs and the least likely to pull the individual hairs out of the lace front or damage the lace.