Hair extensions are a secret of the red carpet. Do you know how celebs go from a lob to mermaid’s hair overnight? The secret is hair extensions. Working as a hair extension supplier, MACSARA provides a wide range of products varying in length, texture and color. Today, let explore our Lace front deep wavy brown color.
Deep wavy wig is made meticulously from 100% Vietnamese human hair with the highest quality. Combined with brown color, it will uplift your beauty and shine up your appearance.
MACSARA uses only good lace and Vietnamese women’s hair with the best quality to make sure the products are not only safe but also comfortable for you to use. This wig is made by attaching hair strands into a lace piece. This process is done completely by hand to ensure that the knot is tight and durable.
With this wig, you can easily wear it or take it off whenever you want. If you want to change your appearance instantly, our deep wavy brown lace front wigs are here ready to help you.
What is a lace front wig?
Lace front wigs and toppers are extraordinarily popular because they so successfully mimic natural growing hair, making it quite difficult to identify them as a wig while they are being worn.
While hair extensions is small pieces of hair that you can apply in anywhere you want to, a wig is a whole set of hair. So these lace front wigs are the wigs that come with a small sheer lace at the front panels. This lace then has hair attached to it. It’s meant to give you a full look. The essence of the lace front wig is usually to give you a natural hairline look.
Lace front wigs are usually more lightweight and much more comfortable than an ordinary wig. You usually have more versatility to style it in different ways which also adds to the undetectable nature and natural look!
In terms of the length of hair products, there are a variety of options from 16 to 30 inches that you can refer to choose. If you worry about this field, contact MACSARA to understand clearly
How to wear a lace front wig?
Lace front wigs should be worn at the natural hairline. To put on your wig do following steps:
- Hold the wig by the ear tabs and flip the wig upside down with the interior of the cap facing up and the back of the wig furthest away from your body.
- Place the front of the wig cap at your forehead and slide the wig back over your head.
- Once you have your wig on, you can adjust the placement of your wig to give yourself the most flattering look.
How to care for a lace front wig?
- NOT hold the wig by the lace. Pulling or tugging on the lace can cause it to rip, so use caution when adjusting your wig and always use the ear tabs or side areas of the cap to grip the wig when putting it on.
- NOT grab the wig by the lace or scrub the lace harshly when washing.
- NOT put conditioner on the lace front, as this can make the hairs come loose.
- Use a wide-tooth wig comb. This type of comb will be the gentlest on the hairs and the least likely to pull the individual hairs out of the lace front or damage the lace.
3 reviews for Deep Wavy Dark Brown Lace Front Wig