Why choose MCSARA?
Quality: 100% Vietnam human hair
Good Price: Wholesale Price
Fast Delivery 3 - 5 days
Support 24/7 enthusiastic
- Product Information
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/spuetehm/public_html/wp-content/themes/igitech/woocommerce/single-product.php on line 316
Wavy hair is perhaps the holy grail of hair textures. You can blow it out straight, achieve bounce and volume, or scrunch your waves for maximum texture. If you really want to own wavy hair, the good news is you can achieve a soft tousled look with this Lace front natural wavy wig black color.
Easy to apply, hard to break, and affordable prices are what customers like most about this natural wavy wig. Natural wavy texture and black color will be the best version for an impressive transformation. Now you can look like a mermaid just in a second. It can go well with almost all makeup layer and outfit existing in this world.
As the name is called, natural wavy hair extensions will transform you into the best version of your own. Moreover, black color is a good choice for girls who like the natural color hair. Because our hair is taken from natural black hair of Vietnamese women, it is totally healthy, soft and smooth. We do the hair by hand so the knot is fixed and durable as well.
What is a lace front wig?
Lace front wigs and toppers are extraordinarily popular because they so successfully mimic natural growing hair, making it quite difficult to identify them as a wig while they are being worn.
While hair extensions are small pieces of hair that you can apply it anywhere you want to, a wig is a whole set of hair. So these lace front wigs are the wigs that come with a small sheer lace at the front panels. This lace then has hair attached to it. It?s meant to give you a full look. The essence of the lace front wig is usually to give you a natural hairline look.
Lace front wigs are usually more lightweight and much more comfortable than an ordinary wig. You usually have more versatility to style it in different ways which also adds to the undetectable nature and natural look!
In terms of the length of hair products, there are a variety of options from 16 to 30 inches that you can refer to choose. If you worry about this field, contact MCSARA to understand clearly
How to wear a lace front wig?
Lace front wigs should be worn at the natural hairline. To put on your wig do following steps:
- Hold the wig by the ear tabs and flip the wig upside down with the interior of the cap facing up and the back of the wig furthest away from your body.
- Place the front of the wig cap at your forehead and slide the wig back over your head.
- Once you have your wig on, you can adjust the placement of your wig to give yourself the most flattering look.
How to care for a lace front wig?
- NOT hold the wig by the lace. Pulling or tugging on the lace can cause it to rip, so use caution when adjusting your wig and always use the ear tabs or side areas of the cap to grip the wig when putting it on.
- NOT grab the wig by the lace or scrub the lace harshly when washing.
- NOT put conditioner on the lace front, as this can make the hairs come loose.
- Use a wide-tooth wig comb. This type of comb will be the gentlest on the hairs and the least likely to pull the individual hairs out of the lace front or damage the lace.