Lace front wigs are your secret weapon to a flawless undetectable wig and to gorgeous hair! Lace fronts have been around for over a decade but were mainly being used by the Hollywood movie industry to most naturally transform actors into character. If you want to enhance your beauty at once, this Lace front straight wigs black color is what you are looking for. We are proud that our MACSARA high-quality hair products will satisfy you.
Straight black hair is one of the popular textures of MACSARA. Black color brings a mysterious feeling that highlights your pure beauty every time and everywhere. In addition, you can mix this hair color with your clothes easily.
We use only high-quality natural Remy hair which is a good bulk hair to bring the best thing to customers. The hair is absolutely tangle-free, shedding-free. With this awesome product, your hair looks like a famous star because this hair texture shows off your charming femininity totally.
What is a lace front wig?
Lace front wigs and toppers are extraordinarily popular because they so successfully mimic natural growing hair, making it quite difficult to identify them as a wig while they are being worn.
While hair extensions are small pieces of hair that you can apply it anywhere you want to, a wig is a whole set of hair. So these lace front wigs are the wigs that come with a small sheer lace at the front panels. This lace then has hair attached to it. It’s meant to give you a full look. The essence of the lace front wig is usually to give you a natural hairline look.
Lace front wigs are usually more lightweight and much more comfortable than an ordinary wig. You usually have more versatility to style it in different ways which also adds to the undetectable nature and natural look!
In terms of the length of hair products, there are a variety of options from 16 to 30 inches that you can refer to choose. If you worry about this field, contact MACSARA to understand clearly
How to wear a lace front wig?
Lace front wigs should be worn at the natural hairline. To put on your wig do following steps:
- Hold the wig by the ear tabs and flip the wig upside down with the interior of the cap facing up and the back of the wig furthest away from your body.
- Place the front of the wig cap at your forehead and slide the wig back over your head.
- Once you have your wig on, you can adjust the placement of your wig to give yourself the most flattering look.
How to care for a lace front wig?
- NOT hold the wig by the lace. Pulling or tugging on the lace can cause it to rip, so use caution when adjusting your wig and always use the ear tabs or side areas of the cap to grip the wig when putting it on.
- NOT grab the wig by the lace or scrub the lace harshly when washing.
- NOT put conditioner on the lace front, as this can make the hairs come loose.
- Use a wide-tooth wig comb. This type of comb will be the gentlest on the hairs and the least likely to pull the individual hairs out of the lace front or damage the lace.
2 reviews for Straight Black Lace Front Wig