Yogurt And Hair: Is There Any Connection Between Them?
Yogurt is not only for drinking but for making strong hair like this MACSARA post about hair care. You should read it carefully to apply the below information to improve your hair health completely. Did you know that with just one glass of yogurt and some simple ingredients, you have the perfect hair mask to help your hair look healthy and fluffy? Haircare is always concerned by girls and yogurt is one of the ingredients to help hair grow faster and make hair stronger. Yogurt is rich in vitamins and essential fatty acids that keep hair healthy and here are the reasons yogurt helps hair grow faster:
- Help eliminate dandruff thanks to its anti-fungal properties and soothes its scalp.
- Better moisturizing for hair.
- Control hair loss by improving scalp health and reducing hair follicle congestion.
- It is necessary to equal the pH of the scalp by regulating sebum production.
Eggs and yogurt
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp yogurt
- You beat the eggs into the bowl, then beat the eggs until the yolks and whites mix together.
- Next, add the tablespoons of yogurt and mix well to form a paste and paste.
- Divide your hair into sections (maybe wet, or dry) and then apply the mixture from the roots to the ends, leaving it on for 20-30 minutes.
- Finally, wash your hair with shampoo and clean water.
- You can do this hair mask twice a week. The protein in eggs helps nourish the scalp, making hair grow faster and healthier.
Banana and yogurt
- Half a ripe banana.
- 1 tbsp yogurt
- 2 tbsp of honey
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- You put half of a ripe banana in a bowl and mash it well.
- Then add honey, lemon juice, and mix until it forms a thick paste.
- Apply the mixture from root to ends until it completely covers the hair.
- Leave it on for at least 25-30 minutes.
- Then wash with shampoo.
- This hair mask moisturizes and nourishes the hair, while also helping to clean the scalp, keeping both your scalp and hair healthy. You can do this hair mask twice a week
Yogurt and olive oil
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemonade
- 2 glasses of water
- 1 cup yogurt
- You mix oil and yogurt in a bowl and set aside.
- Then mix the lemon and water in a jar.
- Wash your hair with shampoo and make sure it is well-drained.
- Apply olive oil and yogurt mixture on wet hair and leave on for 20 minutes.
- Then wash off with cool or warm water.
- Next, wash your hair with a bottle of lemon juice.
- This hair mask will keep your hair healthy and without breaking. Besides, it also helps the hair to fold as you desire. In addition, shampooing with lemon juice will help balance the pH of your scalp and make your hair shiny.
Yogurt and honey
- Half a cup of yogurt
- 1 tbsp of honey
- 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar
- Put all of the ingredients in a bowl and mix well to form a thick, smooth mixture.
- Then apply to hair from root to tip.
- Leave it on for 30 minutes.
- This is a great mask to control the oil production of the scalp. Thereby avoiding the hair follicles are clogged. You can add a banana to this mask if you have dry hair, or strawberries if your hair is greasy. Use this mask twice a week for best results.
Coconut milk and yogurt
- 1 cup of coconut milk
- Half a cup of yogurt
- 2 tablespoons camphor oil
- Put all ingredients in a bowl and mix well until a thick paste is formed.
- Apply and combine this mixed massage on scalp and hair.
- Leave it on for an hour or two.
- Finally, rinse with warm water.
- Coconut milk has essential fatty acids and vitamins that enhance hair health. It gives your scalp the nutrients to grow fast. You can use this hair mask once a week.
Lemon juice and yogurt
- 4 tbsp of Yogurt
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp of honey
- Put all of the ingredients in the bowl, mixing these ingredients together for a smooth mixture.
- Apply this mixture on the scalp and hair.
- Leave on for 15-20 minutes and then wash off with warm water.
- This simple hair mask soothes the scalp, removes excess oil and controls sebum production, helping hair follicles to stay clear and healthy.